CHEMOTHERAPY DRUGS GLOVES
These gloves, specialty are in handling Chemotherapy Drugs.
It has a very unique combination of barrier protection, allergy prevention and comfort to be used in a long period of time. More info heart of vegas.
These gloves are very practically use by Healthcare people who are exposed to the Chemotherapy Drugs.
- Powder-Free, Non-sterile, 100% Synthetic Nitrile
- Protection from unwanted and dangerous substances
- Beaded cuff ensures easy donning and prevent roll down
- Superior strength with better puncture resistance
- Full textured enhanced wet and dry grip
- Thinner gauge improves tactile sensitivity
- Handling the chemotherapy drugs
- Conforms to ASTM D6319 and EN 455 Standards
- Biocompatibility tested
- Resists permeation by a wide range of chemicals as compared to Natural Rubber Latex of the same thickness
- 9 Chemotherapy Drugs Tested
CHEMOTHERAPY GOWN, LEVEL 2
QOR Chemotherapy gowns delivers best-in-class infection control compliance as part of the most versatile line of protective apparel available.
Meets the need for quick and easy donning and removal while maintaining exceptional protection and comfort.
- PPSB coated material provides excellent protection from liquid borne microbes
- Heat seal seams with tape design provides high performance on hydrostatic pressure and fluids impact
- Wrap-around, full sleeve style with crew neck to avoid contamination
- Tie at neck & waist for secure protection
- Knitted cuff
- Material: 55% PP & 45% PE, 36 GSM
- Color: Yellow
- ANSI/AAMI PB70-2012
- Compliance: ASTM F739, ISO 13485
- AATCC 127- Hydrostatic pressure ≥ 50cm water column
- Minimum PB70- AAMI Level 2 rated: AATCC 42- Spray Impact ≤ 1.0g
- Class 1 standard for non-flammable material
- CE certificate